As a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, age 18 or above, you can sponsor certain members of your family if you wish for them to come to Canada and become permanent residents.

We assist with the following sponsorship applications:

  • Spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner
  • Dependent children, including adopted
  • Parent or grandparent

As experienced immigration experts, the Westpoint Canada Immigration team can help you bring your family to Canada. We help our clients understand the parameters for family sponsorship as set by the IRPA/IRPR, as well as their responsibilities as sponsors.

We have successfully helped many families reunite in Canada. There are many nuances that can complicate a case, including children from previous marriages, spousal support payments, custody rights, proof of the relationship, medical complications (in parent/grandparent sponsorships) and so on. We have also helped families successfully reply to procedural fairness letters.

As a team of licensed professionals with extensive knowledge and skills to handle family sponsorships, Westpoint Canada Immigration will help you fulfill your dreams of bringing your family to Canada. Get in touch with us to begin the process today!