• Work in Canada
  • Study in Canada
  • Get a Study Permit Faster

Westpoint Canada Immigration can help you obtain your first work permit, apply for a renewal, or change the conditions on your existing work permit. 

Qualification requirements vary greatly based on many factors, including the country you are from. There are also several kinds of work permits available, including open work permits, employer-specific work permits, work permits for spouses or partners, and post-graduation work permits.

In most cases, in order to work in Canada, an LMIA is required. We can help Canadian employers obtain LMIAs. 

Contact us to find out if you need a work permit, if you qualify for one, and how to proceed with your application.

If you are an international student looking to continue your academic journey in Canada, Westpoint Canada Immigration is here to help. We assist international students in connecting with colleges and universities across Canada for various academic programs and/or language courses.

In addition to taking care of your study permit application, we can also help with the following:

  • choosing an appropriate program and/or educational institution;
  • preparing the required  documentation for admission;
  • registering for the IELTS/CELPIP,
  • finding appropriate accommodations (including homestay),
  • document translation, and
  • obtaining health insurance coverage from a Canadian insurance company for the proposed duration of your stay. 

Work After Graduation – Post-Graduation Work Permit

If you would like an opportunity to work in Canada after you graduate, be very careful when choosing your Designated Learning Institution (DLI). Not every DLI offers programs eligible for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP). We can help you determine whether your chosen DLI and/or program qualifies for the PGWP and offer advice based on your individual situation.

To apply to study in Canada as an international student, contact Westpoint Canada Immigration today!

If you live in China, India, Morocoo, Pakistan, the Philippines, Senegal or Vietnam, you may be eligible to get your study permit faster through the Student Direct Stream! 

To qualify for faster processing through the Student Direct Stream, you must: 

  • be a legal resident living in one of the countries listed above,
  • have an acceptance letter from a post-secondary designated learning institution,
  • prove that you’ve paid tuition fees for the first year of study,
  • have a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of CAN $10,000, and
  • have language test results that show either a score of 6.0 or higher in each skill on the IELTS or a TEF score of 7 or higher in each skill.

You may also need to get a medical and/or police certificate before you apply.

Contact us today if you have any questions about the Student Direct Stream or to apply to study in Canada as an international student through the regular study permit application process.