Lost status in Canada?

Author: Mock Webware |

Have you stayed beyond the validity of your status in Canada? In general, if a visitor, worker or student loses their status in Canada, they can apply to reinstate or restore their status within 90 days. Applications for restoration of status can be complex and urgent. In some circumstances, leaving Canada and re-applying for a new permit might be a quicker option than applying for restoration of status, as restoration can take several months. We can help you determine whether you are eligible for restoration and guide you through the application process. 

Read More Blog Articles