Work in Canada

Author: Mock Webware |

Westpoint Canada Immigration can help you obtain your first work permit, apply for a renewal, or change the conditions on your existing work permit. 

Qualification requirements vary greatly based on many factors, including the country you are from. There are also several kinds of work permits available, including open work permits, employer-specific work permits, work permits for spouses or partners, and post-graduation work permits.

In most cases, in order to work in Canada, an LMIA is required. We can help Canadian employers obtain LMIAs. 

Contact us to find out if you need a work permit, if you qualify for one, and how to proceed with your application.

Read More Blog Articles